Wednesday 9 January 2013

Still Alive


What's that?

You want new content for 2013?

"Hicks hasn't posted in over 6 months"?

"What if he's in hypersleep and won't resurface again for 57 years when he drifts right through the core systems and it's really just blind luck that a deep salvage team finds him when they do?"



Well, fret not, readers! I'll be back with more film reviews, game reminiscences, VGM, and general ramblings before the month is out. And before I return to university - no doubt resulting in a second hiatus of this blog.

If you really really want a preview of what's (possibly) to come, I've got plans for posts on The Hobbit, James Bond, The Terminator, Hitman: Absolution, Rayman Origins, and another thrilling essay about the Alien franchise, plus more stubby VGM posts featuring Dead Rising, Okami, Portal, Metal Gear Solid, Bully, and many more.

Whether or not all of that actually materialises is another thing.

Also I did have a review of The Dark Knight Rises in the works, but 5 months on from release, I'm not sure whether or not to finish/post that.

I'm an indecisive man.

No comments:

Post a Comment