Saturday 3 September 2011

A finer start.

Ok, so this is my first proper post.

I've got to admit, I don't really know what I'm doing. Never blogged before. Don't really read many blogs either, so this should be an interesting experiment, if nothing else. I imagine this will be a place for me to vent and bark my opinions at unwitting passers-by, without seeming like a crazed preacher on a city street. Hopefully I won't scare too many people off. It'll likely also be a way for me to get back into writing stuff, after a mostly-wasted year off before university.

As for me, I'm a huge geek. I geek out about a lot of stuff, but mostly music, film, and video games. So Nostromo will be an output for all of that geekiness. Except interspersed with excessive amounts of anger and bitterness. Because I love a good rant.

I think that's all I want to say for now, so I'll thank in advance anyone and everyone that takes even a small chunk of their time to read what I have to say.

I should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment